* 84 members with 12 new members this year.
* Business of the Year – Blaine Marina Inc.
* Bite of Blaine raised over $5,000 for fireworks and donation programs at Cost Cutter Market and Pacific Building Center.
* Promoted our events in The Northern Light, Waterside, Entertainment NW, The Seattle Times, Bellingham Tourism, The Bellingham Herald, 19 online calendars and all local radio and print media.
* The Old Fashioned Fourth of July, with more than 80 parade entries, brought thousands of visitors to our town.
* Established bi-annual combined meetings with the Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce.
* Helped host an open house at the Marin condominiums at Semiahmoo.
* Participated in three trade shows in British Columbia promoting business and recreation in Blaine.
* A film crew from Belarus spent several days filming a Blaine Cross Border Shopping documentary to be broadcast in Eastern Europe.
* More than 6,000 persons asked for information or assistance at the visitor center in person, by telephone and by email.
* 1,007 volunteer hours were served in the visitor center and there were approximately 1,500 total volunteer hours including all chamber events.