Church celebrates 100th anniversary

Published on Thu, Dec 9, 2010
Read More News



On December 17, 1910, the Blaine Congregational Church, located at 885 4th Street, was dedicated by a group of about 75 church members. One hundred years later, Blaine United Church of Christ will host their centennial celebration at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, December 12. The event will include a building history display, period costumes, an historical plaque, a time capsule, a potluck and an old time sing-along with Reverend Don Walter. For more information, call 332-6906.