can help disaster victims!
Drive has been established to help the families of New York
firefighters, EMS and rescue workers. If you have pennies
you would like to donate to this cause, please contact Lois
or Cassie Acidera at 332-1406 or 303-3346.
The funds will be presented to the Blaine Firefighters Association c/o Todd Berge to be forwarded to the New York Firefighters Disaster Relief Funds. Donations can also be made directly to the Blaine Firefighters Association account at Horizon Bank.
For those who wish to provide cash donations to the victims of the World Trade Center/Pentagon/Airline terrorist attacks, a non-exhaustive list of relief funds/organizations appears below:
1. American Red Cross www.redcross.org> 800.435.7669
2. Salvation Army www.salvationarmy-usaeast.org/ disaster/index.htm> 800.725.2769
3. Catholic Charities USA www.catholiccharitiesusa.org/>
4. NY Firefighters Relief Fund <http://daily.iaff.org/fund.htm>
5. NY Fraternal Order of Police Fund www.nysfop.org/>
6. NY State Coordinated WTC Relief Fund <http://www.nyswtcrelieffund.vista.com/> 800.801.8092
7. The United Way of New York City <http://www.uwnyc.org> 212.251.4035 or send donations to United Way September 11th Fund, Two Park Avenue New York, NY 10016
8. Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund www.feea.org/wtc_pentagon.shtml> 303.933.7580 or send checks toFEEA World Trade Center/Pentagon Fund, 8441 W. Bowles Ave., Suite 200, Littleton, CO 80123-9501