Semiahmoo Resort, Golf, and Spa hosts an unforgettable Vintner’s Weekend & Dinner Friday, April 28 through Sunday, April 30, 2017.
Winemakers from DeLille Cellars, Gehringer Brothers, Leonetti Cellar, Northstar, Panther Creek, and Red Willow Vineyard will be in attendance to pour some of their feature wines, as well as host enlightening wine tasting seminars throughout the weekend.
The educational weekend will begin on Friday with a wine tasting reception, complete with port and chocolate around a beach bonfire.
Saturday’s events will include educational tasting seminars mixed with time to enjoy the many activities available at Semiahmoo. The evening will culminate with an intimate Vintner’s Dinner Gala Dinner expertly crafted by Executive Chef Bruno Feldeisen. Sunday morning guests will have the opportunity to engage in a final educational seminar.
Weekend packages start at $475 per person and include:
• Two nights in a beautifully renovated guestroom
• Friday night wine tasting for two followed by a beach bonfire
• Three Saturday wine seminars and “Wine Speed Dating” hosted by the Vintners
• The Saturday Evening Dinner Gala
• All event related gratuities
• Resort fee for two nights
* Package pricing is based on double occupancy. Call the resort for single rates.